Friday, March 16, 2012

T-Fal OW5005002



Best deal T-Fal OW5005002. Emeril Lagasse's Innovative Bread and Baguette Maker is capable of making a true family size 3 lbs. loaf of bread. Equipped with a non-stick loaf pan as well as a patented Baguette tray for making mini baguettes. Features 14 pre-programmed settings as well as 3 crust settings depending on your personal preference. Also equipped with a 15 hour delayed start timer as well as an Express Cycle which bakes bread in less than 1.5 hours. Try your favorite Emeril bread recipes which are included in th... ... » Learn more about T-Fal OW5005002.


Review for Emerilware by T-Fal Emerilware 3-PoundBread & Baguette Maker. This is my third bread machine and the best one I've ever had. I do admit that I don't use a bread machine to cook my bread...I prefer cooking my bread in the oven... I use my bread machines to knead the dough.My first bread machine was an old Betty Crocker II that I bought back in the late 80s or early 90s. It supposedly made a two pound loaf...I used to knead much more dough than that and it would handle it just fine. After 15 years of loyal service it finally died. My mother gave me a bread... ... » Read more about T-Fal OW5005002.



T-Fal OW5005002 » Get best deal.